I have been tagged by Writefury. Say hello to Writefury, everyone! She’s the amazing blogger who created the character Wolfgang Dankworth for her story Blank Mastermind, which you should read.
And now, the rules;
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer their eleven questions.
- Tag eleven people.
- Give them eleven questions to answer.
So. Thanks Writefury! You’re awesome.
And now we will answer the questions.
- What’s a humorous misconception you had when you were little?
This, believe it or not, is a hard question to answer. I did many embarrassing things when I was little. That would have been an easy question. Oh! I know. I used to think of platelets (you know, those little cells that clot your blood) as a cleanup crew of little men that were mopping the blood off my knees. (Yes, I have at least ten scars obvious scars on my knees, and hurt myself more often than that.) I used to think of them as wearing little white suits and having mops and buckets, and cleaning up my cuts. Hilarious? In hindsight, probably.
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
All of them. No, really, I’ll take any. I like vanilla, mint chip is delicious, and if you’ve never had the Butterfingers blizzard at Dairy Queen, you’ve never lived.
- If you could have any character over for dinner, who would it be and how would dinner go?
I have to choose one!? Only one? I don’t know. It would depend on my mood. Right now? Probably Anthony Victor Ingleford from Enemy Brothers. It would probably go really well. We’d probably end up talking about his brother Dym for a very long time.
- Book you’re reading right now?
Starship Troopers, by Robert Heinlein. It’s ridiculously good. I was reading Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card too a while ago. It’s well-written but sort of depressing. I love Ender but I hate what Card did to him. Seriously, I’m an author, I understand about doing kind of mean stuff to characters, but I wanted to penalize Card and take his poor, innocent characters away from him. Ender’s Game is definitely an older kid’s book.
- Favorite song right now?
Quite a few. “Brave” by Sarah Barielles. “Viva la vida” by Coldplay. “Science and Faith” by the Script. A couple others.
- Song you’ve overplayed?
“The River flows in You,” by Yiruma.
- Do you believe in Bigfoot?
I believe that anything’s possible.
- What is your opinion on the ocean?
I’d love to live there. The ocean is beautiful. I’ve never gotten to see it, but I hope that I do sometime.
- What little-kid thing do you like?
Their habit of telling the truth as they see it whatever the circumstances. It can be very awkward, but it’s also a great quality to tell the truth.
- Favorite breed of dog?
Any of them. I love wolves, but mostly big dogs. Yeah.
- And are you a sunshine? (Because I don’t know if you should be doing this tag if you’re not a sunshine…)
I guess I sort of am. The girls in my dance class claim I’m too nice. My older sister would definitely say so, if we weren’t in the middle of a fight. (Doesn’t happen too often, though.)
- Anyone who likes fruit smelling perfume.
- Anyone who is drinking coffee.
- Anyone whose name starts with ‘R’.
- Anyone who likes chocolate
- Anyone who is having tea.
- Anyone who is obsessed with tea.
- Anyone who likes lavender.
- Anyone who loves the season we are currently in.
- Anyone who thinks that the current political situation in America is ridiculous.
- Anyone who wants to!
- Anyone who sings You are my Sunshine in the shower.
- What is your favorite thing to read?
- What do you consider yourself? Writer? Reader? Half-crazed college student?
- Day or Night?
- Disco or rap, if you had to choose to endure one?
- What’s your opinion on Baby Groot?
- Honey or sugar?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Favorite fruit?
- Do you have an opinion on star signs? (I don’t believe in them myself.)
- Do you know what an elliptical orbit means?